Why do Believers expect special treatment, purely on the grounds of their belief?
- They expect to have their opinions listened to over secular voices.
- They expect their opinions to shape government policy without being subject to the democeatic process.
- They expect legal protection for acts that contravene Human Rights legislation
- They demand that those who question their faith be banned from doing so in law, whilst simultaneously attacking the questioners.
- They expect non-Believers to provide evidence for their claims, yet expect their own claims to be accepted without quedtion.